St. Louis, Missouri – February 3, 2015: The Austin Company’s healthcare and hospitals division, provider of fully-integrated design, engineering and construction solutions for acute care hospitals and other healthcare facilities, expanded in 2014 with the addition of numerous new hires in response to new project awards. This division of The Austin Company is led by experienced industry professionals who serve clients nationwide.
Tom Bice, general manager of the healthcare division, stated, “This rapid growth is a reflection of the need for Austin’s unique service approach in the healthcare marketplace, in addition to our team’s experience and expertise in serving the healthcare industry.”
As of December 31, 2014, the following individuals joined Austin’s healthcare division in St. Louis …
- Joe Arnold, Vice President of Business Development
- Cynthia Francis, Director of Interior Design
- Marti Steil, Senior Project Manager
- Timothy Grant, Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Brad Petrovic, Senior Architect
- Phil Zimmer, Senior Designer
- Chris Henry, Project Manager
- Joe Levy, Civil Engineer
- Jennifer Whitworth, Architectural Designer
- Sara McCoy, Interior Designer
- Stanley Matulewic, Purchasing Agent
- Chad Pinkerton, CAD Technician
Austin’s healthcare and hospitals division utilizes The Austin Method® to provide services that empower clients in a collaborative approach with a single-source service provider. Austin’s integrated building solutions for healthcare facilities respond to the unique challenges facing today’s healthcare industry.
Learn more about Austin’s Healthcare and Hospitals services.