A successful safety and quality program is the one that is inherent in the culture of how we operate, input is encouraged, and has the support of everyone – every day, in all that we do.
Austin’s quality process is carried from preliminary design and project kick-off through construction and commissioning to provide successful quality management throughout the entire project. The process requires coordination and collaboration for efficient response to changing variables and challenges.
We manage the quality of our work through:
- Quality procedures that align with our company’s methods and practices
- Quality requirements that are well-defined, planned and executed
- Effective inspection processes
- Companywide commitment and accountability
In addition, Austin utilizes top-rated project management software and mobile technology that provides quick access to more than 200 paperless safety and quality inspections for the following:
- Design engineering drawings
- Field safety surveillances
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Storm water
Austin’s quality program runs alongside our safety program. We deliver facilities that meet clients’ objectives and stand the test of time. Our commitment to serving our clients with precisely designed, engineered and constructed buildings has remained central to our vision and mission, ensuring that all work is completed with quality and safety in mind and practice.