The Austin Company is a leader in Architecture, Engineering, Constructing and Consulting and has been for over 140 years. Our Corporate offices are located in Cleveland, OH and we are looking for a candidate to work as a HR Generalist and Partner with our HR team. If you have a passion for what you do and the ability to forge great relationships with everyone you encounter, we are interested in speaking with you.
- Provide full-cycle recruiting support to help attract diverse talent and build bench strength; and provide engagement-driven on- boarding.
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Supports optimal use of UltiPro HCM system, data, metrics and supporting process documentation
- Responsible for maintenance of all personnel records
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
- Coordinates the company Annual Service Award Program
- Participates as the HR representative on the Employee Events Committee
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Continuously takes on increasing responsibilities in the Human Resources Department. Takes steps to acquire the more knowledge and skills in the HR arena to allow for progression within the department
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Perform other related duties, including special projects, as directed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related degree and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Human Resource role with a focus on recruiting
- Strong skills with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous utilization of UltiPro preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent at building relationships
- High level of discretion and confidentiality required
Austin offers a comprehensive benefit package including Medical and Dental, Life, STD, LTD, and 401K with matching as well as a competitive salary with opportunity for advancement.
The Austin Company is an EEO and DFWP Employer.
Austin is wholly owned subsidiary of Kajima.