The Austin Company has a current opportunity available for a talented Senior Electrical Engineer at our Eastern Operations Cleveland office.
The primary responsibility for this position includes performing detailed phases of design engineering work (electrical) for projects of moderate to large size and complexity in the construction industry.
The Austin Company is a long-standing premier Design-Builder and was founded over 140 years ago.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently performs electrical engineering design duties for industrial buildings in the construction industry.
- Experience should include design of lighting systems, power distribution, grounding, communications and auxiliary systems.
- Develops the specifications, working drawings, instructions and other related documents pertaining to the electrical systems of complex industrial buildings, as well as perform calculations such as short circuit analysis.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have an electrical engineering degree with 7+ years of experience on a wide variety of commercial, industrial or government work.
- PE license required.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Detail-oriented to ensure the accuracy of work, while being mindful of impending deadlines.
- Should be a good communicator and able to collaborate with all other disciplines to create constructible designs.