Austin|Cockram Exhibiting at ISPE National Meeting and Expo
The Austin Company and Cockram Construction have joined forces to provide pharmaceutical manufacturers more than 160 years of construction solutions to strengthen the North American supply chain.
If you’d like to learn more, visit our booth to speak with one of our experts at the ISPE National Meeting and Expo, November 2-6.VISIT OUR BOOTH
80% of Ingredients for Medicines are Produced Abroad
The Austin Company and Cockram Construction are joining forces to provide pharmaceutical manufacturers more than 160 years of construction solutions to strengthen the North American supply chain and bring life-preserving medicines to consumers as quickly as possible.
Together Austin|Cockram is uniquely qualified to bring decades of local and global experience serving the pharmaceutical industry. Our collective capabilities—planning, design, engineering, construction, commissioning, and building maintenance—bring pharmaceutical manufacturers an experienced team and the best value for the project.
Our passion for driving quality and safety, while adhering to project schedules and budget leads to successful project outcomes.
• Potent Compound Facilities
• Bulk and Intermediate Process and Packaging Facilities
• Large Scale Production, Purification, Inactivation and Aseptic Fill
• Finishing and Packaging Plants
• Distribution Centers
• Pilot Plant and Intermediate Scale Manufacturing Facilities
• Research and Development Facilities
• Clinical Trial and Quality Control Buildings
• Clean Rooms
• Vivarium, Parasitology and Related Animal Facilities
• Utility and Infrastructure Facilities
• Supply Chain Network Analysis
• Location Cost Modeling
• Labor Market Analysis
• Incentives Negotiation and Compliance
• Site Selection
• Site or Building Evaluation
• State and Local Tax Analysis
• Due Diligence
• Target Cost Design
• Cost Control
• Lean Construction Planning
• Estimating and Scheduling
• Construction Modeling
• Conventional and Modular Wall Construction Methods
• Complex Utility Installations
• Direct-Hire Workers
The Austin Company
For over 70 years, Austin has been serving the pharmaceutical industry by upholding our founder’s belief in providing, “Honest work, well done.” Drawing upon our rich 142-year history, we continue to offer our pharmaceutical clients design and construction solutions to meet the latest U.S. and international cGMP requirements and standards. Read more about Austin’s pharmaceutical experience.
Cockram Construction offers multidisciplinary services including construction management, general contracting, project controls, project management, procurement management and EPCMv for pharmaceutical and bio-tech clients in international markets. Visit Cockram’s website to learn more.
The Austin Company and Cockram Construction are proud members of the Kajima family of companies. The Kajima Corporation is one of the world’s largest construction firms. For more information about our parent company, please visit Kajima USA.