Rapid Acceleration of Capital Projects without Losing Control
If you missed Brandon Davis’ presentation at the American Automotive Summit, here’s your chance to attend. In this virtual workshop, Brandon shares best practices–developed from real-world examples–to accelerate (flash-track) through capital projects while maintaining control when you hit the curves.LEARN MORE
AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY PARTNER FOR MORE THAN 100 YEARS
From the dawn of modern transportation to today’s hybrid and electric vehicles, Austin has helped automotive OEMs and their suppliers solve plant and facilities challenges through automotive plant construction. Austin has specialized expertise in plant design and construction, plant expansion and consolidation, network optimization, and in proving grounds, research centers and other support operations. Combined with our proven process, The Austin Method™, we drive predictable, proven, and consistent results.
- More than a century of delivering design, engineering and construction for automotive manufacturing facilities,
- Deep knowledge of the automotive manufacturing process and auto plant construction
- Fast-track – and “flash-track” – planning and completion of automotive manufacturing facilities, and
- A commitment to lean design principles.
As a result, we build more efficient, flexible and sustainable plants for OEMs and their suppliers. Austin’s focus on manufacturing and industrial projects brings extraordinary value as a business partner for an automotive manufacturing plant.
Austin team members have assisted automakers and suppliers to deliver:• More than 20 value engineering and re-design concepts for a major body, assembly and paint shop project, removing nearly $40M in project capital cost.
• A preliminary plant layout that optimized capital cost and operations.
• An efficient and controlled relocation of process lines and equipment to support the owner’s business plans without impacting operations.
• A fully integrated BIM environment in the office and field to improve coordination, reduce errors, improve quality and save money.
• A 200,000 sq. ft. automotive supplier plan expansion from concept to occupancy in seven months to meet an aggressive production date established by the OEM, all in a fully integrated, in-house, design-build fashion.
KICK A** CAPITAL PROJECTS THAT DELIVER RESULTS
Brandon Davis presents at the 2019 Generis Automotive Summit.
• Current statistics regarding capital project delivery in North America
• Necessary steps to lead a successful plant expansion for OEMs and suppliers
• Reduce costs through engineering and re-design concepts, optimizing plant layouts, etc.
• Reduce errors, improve quality, and save money with a fully integrated, BIM project environment