BALLROOM APPROACH MEANS WHEN PRODUCT FORMULATIONS CHANGE, SO CAN THE PRODUCTION LINES
As consumers become more health conscious, the desire for vitamins, herbals, powders and oils has the nutraceuticals industry racing to meet demand. As a result, nutraceutical manufacturers must respond rapidly —and that means immediate design-build projects for expanded facilities or new manufacturing plants.
Our expertise and decades of experience allow us to design-build through a flash-track process. Our integrated team often uses a “ballroom approach” as we design modularity into facilities, so the interiors can be adapted quickly for multiple product runs or as formulations change.
• Easy to clean
• Meet all FSMA, FDA, USDA, cGMP, AND HACCP requirements
• Employee safety
• Design site with pest defense in mind
• Design proper environmental building finishes
• Design sanitary utility runs throughout production and packaging areas
• Control building hygienic zones
• Control personnel, product and material flow
• Control water accumulation in facility design
• Control room temperature and humidity
• Control room airflow and pressures
• Design wastewater treatment systems
• Address varying levels of personnel hygiene
Austin’s approach shortens the time needed for an expansion or adaptive re-use space, allowing our nutraceuticals clients to move their products to market much faster.
THE AUSTIN METHOD
As a single-source provider of design and construction services, The Austin Company helps clients find the right site, design and engineer the facility with flexibility in mind, and get the facility up and running to meet consumer demand as quickly as possible.VIEW OUR SERVICES