INTEGRATED DESIGN-BUILD APPROACH FOR THE PRODUCTION OF LIFE-SAVING PRODUCTS AND DEVICES
Responding to changing technology and trends often means modifying existing infrastructure, or constructing new facilities to quickly support new product development and ramp to full scale production. Speed to market means the timing of planning, design, engineering and construction is critical and must be accomplished utilizing an integrated design-build approach.
For decades, The Austin Company’s successful and innovative approach to these facilities includes:• Adoption of new technologies
• Responding to ever-increasing compliance constraints
• Flexibility to support multiple product line chang
To achieve budget and timing objectives, our team focuses on:• Front-end planning
• Establishing a fixed cost early in the process
• Reducing clients’ exposure to risk
• Providing single-source responsibility
• Reducing change orders and schedule delays
Our team of professionals are experienced in the design and construction of clean rooms up to current ISO Standards and complex cGMP manufacturing facility requirements.