We provide an environment for our employees to grow personally and professionally. We offer tuition reimbursement, employer-sponsored conferences and seminars, paid professional memberships, technology and software upgrades and other professional development opportunities. Employees are recognized and promoted based on their hard work and superior dedication to the Company.
In addition to our positive culture, The Austin Company offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. Employees are able to choose the coverage and supplemental benefits that best fit their needs and those of their families.
Our benefits package includes the following:
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Employees may enroll in comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – Employees may pay for certain health care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax money.
- 401(k) Plan – Pre-tax and Roth options are available.
- Life Insurance – We provide company-paid basic life insurance for employees and their dependents. Employees may also elect optional life insurance for themselves and their families.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D) – We provide company-paid basic AD&D for employees. Employees may also elect optional life insurance for themselves and their families.
- Short & Long Term Disability – Employees may enroll in disability income protection coverage.
- Business Travel/Accident Insurance – We provide this coverage immediately for all employees.
- Employee Assistance Program – Available immediately upon hire.
- Paid Time Off – We recognize the need for employees to take time off during the year for various reasons. PTO is based upon years of credited service.
- Paid Holidays – We observe 10 paid holidays annually.
- Service Awards – We recognize employees for length of service, starting after the fifth year and in five-year increments thereafter.
- Employee Recognition Program – We recognize employees for their dedication to the Company’s Core Values.
In addition, The Austin Company offers a Wellness Rewards Program and employee discount programs through Cigna, Howard Hanna, VIPerks and other partners. (These benefits are subject to change and/or elimination. The fact that they exist does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.)
The Austin Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
We provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Austin are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. We firmly believe that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity, so we do not discriminate against our employees or applicants on the basis of any protected classification. We practice this in all aspects of our relationship with employees in every office, including recruitment, hiring, job assignment, compensation, access to benefits, training, promotions, transfers, discipline, layoffs and termination.