We provide an environment for our employees to grow personally and professionally. We offer tuition reimbursement, employer-sponsored conferences and seminars, paid professional memberships, technology and software upgrades and other professional development opportunities. Employees are recognized and promoted based on their hard work and superior dedication to the Company.
In addition to our positive culture, The Austin Company offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. Employees are able to choose the coverage and supplemental benefits that best fit their needs and those of their families.
Our benefits package includes the following:
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Employees may enroll in comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – Employees may pay for certain health care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax money.
- 401(k) Plan – Pre-tax and Roth options are available.
- Life Insurance – We provide company-paid basic life insurance for employees and their dependents. Employees may also elect optional life insurance for themselves and their families.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D) – We provide company-paid basic AD&D for employees. Employees may also elect optional life insurance for themselves and their families.
- Short & Long Term Disability – Employees may enroll in disability income protection coverage.
- Business Travel/Accident Insurance – We provide this coverage immediately for all employees.
- Employee Assistance Program – Available immediately upon hire.
- Paid Time Off – We recognize the need for employees to take time off during the year for various reasons. PTO is based upon years of credited service.
- Paid Holidays – We observe 10 paid holidays annually.
- Service Awards – We recognize employees for length of service, starting after the fifth year and in five-year increments thereafter.
- Employee Recognition Program – We recognize employees for their dedication to the Company’s Core Values.
In addition, The Austin Company offers a Wellness Rewards Program and employee discount programs through Cigna, Howard Hanna, VIPerks and other partners. (These benefits are subject to change and/or elimination. The fact that they exist does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.)
The Austin Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Proporcionamos igualdad de oportunidades de empleo y promoción a todos los individuos. Las decisiones de empleo en Austin se basan en el mérito, las calificaciones y las habilidades. Creemos firmemente que todas las personas tienen derecho a la igualdad de oportunidades de empleo, por lo que no discriminamos a nuestros empleados o solicitantes en base a ninguna clasificación protegida. Practicamos esto en todos los aspectos de nuestra relación con los empleados de cada oficina, incluyendo la contratación, la asignación de trabajo, la compensación, el acceso a los beneficios, la capacitación, los ascensos, los traslados, la disciplina, los despidos y la terminación.