The Top-Notch Partner Program provides association services, namely, promoting the interests of bidders, vendors, suppliers and subcontractors in the building and construction trades, whose core values align with those of The Austin Company.
To be a Top-Notch Partner means you have proven to be a reliable source at designing and/or building mutually beneficial projects together. Once your company has earned the Top-Notch status, the benefits will include, but are not limited to:
- Priority on being asked to bid and/or team on private projects with The Austin Company
- Exclusive invitations to participate in educational programs and seminars with The Austin Company
- Companies who earn the Top-Notch status will be given an exclusive Top-Notch logo they can post on their website and add to proposals with Austin, signifying them as a Top-Notch Partner
Click the link below to contact Amy Hewis to learn more about becoming a Top-Notch Partner with The Austin Company.
Bidding Basics, The Secret to a Successful Construction Project
The Associated Builders and Contractors of Southeast Michigan (ABCSEMI) and The Austin Company present “Bidding Basics, The Secret to a Successful Construction Project” with guest speaker Amy Hewis.
• Learn proper format to use when submitting bids
• Find out how to get more responses from general contractors
• Tips on estimating for projects by following requirements from the general contractor