Maintenance and Construction
Client: Pfizer, Inc.
Market: Industrial Manufacturing; Pharmaceutical & Biotech
- Design & Engineering
- Facility Maintenance
LocationPortage, MI, Kalamazoo, MI, Richland, MI
The Austin Company has provided and continues to provide Pfizer with design and construction services at Pfizer’s three campuses in the Kalamazoo area. Below is a brief summary of these services.
On-call, on-site construction presence since 1945.
- Experience with every facility on all three Pfizer campuses in the Kalamazoo area
- Extensive GMP construction experience
- API, Pharmaceutical Production, R&D and Animal Health
Low-cost general trade labor provider
- Multiple contracting methods available depending on need, including Lump Sum, T&M and GMAX
Environmental Health & Safety
- The Austin Company maintains leadership role
- Site-Specific Environmental Health & Safety plan
- On-site safety director
- Continuous Environmental Health & Safety training
- HAZWOPER trained for first line spill response
Self-Performed Trades Include:
- Iron Workers
- Concrete Finishers
On-Site Staff Include:
- Construction Management
- Field Engineers
- Safety Engineers
- Purchasing Agents
- Accounting and Cost Control
Ready to start your own project?
To connect with a project development specialist to discuss your project, please click the link below.
More Projects from The Austin
Controlled Conditions Pharmaceutical Storage & Logistics Center
This new facility includes Controlled Room Temperature (CRT) and refrigerated storage space for the client’s lifesaving medicines and allows for 10,000 pallet locations.
Veterinary Medicine R&D Building
Zoetis is the world’s largest producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock.
Aircraft Integration Center of Excellence – Building 100
The Austin Company provided planning, design, engineering and construction to Northrop Grumman in Melbourne and St. Augustine, Florida. In St. Augustine, Austin delivered the expansion of Northrop Grumman’s Aircraft Integration Center of Excellence.